Our Veterinary Services
Louisville’s Full Service Animal Hospital with Dedicated Animal Care for Over 30 years
Our veterinary clinic offers routine monthly and yearly check-ups and examinations of sick and injured pets with complete diagnosis and treatment services.
- Our General Examination Services Include
- Physical check-up of heart, lungs, skin, eyes and ears
- Discussion of any owner concerns
- Ear infection treatment including cleaning and medications
- Kitten or puppy de-worming (bi-weekly)
- Adult de-worming (annually)
- Lab Testing (if needed)
- Vaccination Services
- Bordetella – Upper Respiratory Infection Causing a Persistent Cough
- Rabies – for dogs, cats and ferrets
- Distemper / Parvo / Corona
- Highly Contagious and Deadly Viruses including Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Therapy Laser Services
- Effective in treating arthritis, degerative joint diseases like hip dysplasia, wounds (surgical and otherwise) lick granulomas.
- Neuter Services
- Pet Nutrition
- Heart Worm Testing
- Therapeutic Services
- Micro Chipping
- Flea Control Products
As one of Louisville’s trusted full service animal hospitals, we take pride in providing caring medical services to your loved ones. If you have any question or would like to schedule a consultation with our clinic, please contact us at (502)893-0063 or via email. Our friendly and professional staff look forward to hearing from you!